The Lake Waramaug Association is a non-profit organization and holds meetings twice a year, at the beginning and end of the summer. Please check the news page for dates.
Membership contributions support the work of the Association. Membership fees are an annual contribution of $50. To help protect the fragile resource that is Lake Waramaug, we ask that you consider an additional contribution over and above your annual dues.
Make check payable to:
The Lake Waramaug Association
P. O. Box 2272
New Preston, CT 06777
- Most of the information below is on the 2015 "Keeper Sheet".
- Lake Waramaug Association information and membership email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lake or road safety concerns; location of in-lake markers and other buoys: Resident State Trooper Stephen Sordi 860-868-9671
- Report hazardous conditions on the lake road such as signage, obstructions, posts, etc. to our association liaison to the State Department of Transportation at email@example.com
- Invasive plants: Sean Hayden, Executive Director, Lake Waramaug Task Force, 860-868-0331 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent Town Directory
Donna Hayes, Kent Land Use Administrator: 860-927-4625 email@example.com
- Warren Town Directory
Stacey Sefcik, Zoning Officer: 860-868-7881 x 117 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington Town Directory
Janet Hill, Washington Land Use Administrator: 860-868-0423 email@example.com
Michael Ajello, Washington Zoning and Wetlands Enforcement Officer: 860-868-0423
Public Notice Emails
As a public service, Lake Waramaug Association has been sending out notices of Public Hearings for Lake related land use applications in Kent, Washington and Warren. If you would like to sign up to receive these notifications, please email us with "public notice" in the subject line.
To update or correct information on this website or to post information of interest to members of the Association please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Waramaug Association Board of Directors
Anne Block & Gail Berner, Co-President
Maria Mostajo, Vice-President
Christine Adams, Recording Secretary
Betty Sutter, Corresponding Secretary
John Santoleri, Treasurer
Mary Jo Keating
Home | News | Community | Checklist | Building & Landscape | Safety | Recreation | Contacts | Copyright © 2006-2019 Lake Waramaug Association. All rights reserved.